DiamondClear uses a three staged process for each new project. By adhering to a rigorous methodology we avoid leaving out small but critical details that clients and end users may not be aware are even missing. Our process comprises:
- Stage 1. Analysis
- Stage 2. Design & Construction
- Stage 3. Implementation & Testing
Stage 1. Analysis
This stage involves assessing what you want from your website. Tasks includes:
- Purpose & Goals: Why do you want a website? What is it trying to achieve?
- Design: What look and feel is appropriate for your business?
- Content: What type of content will there be?
- Technology: Will the site require a Content Management System (CMS), Database, Animation, Search feature, etc.
Stage 2. Design & Construction
In this stage we design and construct the website according to the needs identified in the analysis stage. Tasks include:
- Concept design
- Design development and refinement
- Approval of the design by the customer
- Website Construction
Stage 3. Implementation & Testing
At this stage the content and components are tested and finalized. Tasks include:
- Finalization of all website content
- Integration of back-end components
- User acceptance testing, platform and browser testing and functionality testing.
- Website launch
- Post Implementation Review